Skip to main content

Crazy Crepe: Why are people crazy about it?

I was in trinoma just a few days ago accompanying my mom at medical city for her check up...all that waiting had made me hungry so we  had dinner first and after that I took my kid to toy kingdom...as we were walking back to the food area in the second floor...I spotted on Crazy Crepes and seeing all those mouth-watering crepes displays had made me want to try it out...


I ordered the Mango Caramel Vanilla because my kid loves mangoes and it has caramel, ice cream and cornflakes too...oh yes! it was good...

My only problem is that it is not placed on a plate even if I want to eat it there and the crepe is not that warm unlike when you order at Cafe Breton...but for that price it is already fine with me
TRIVIA: Crazy Crepes was a big hit in JAPAN! Check out this website to know more about this new craze dessert
http://www.crazycrepes.com/
Next time I am going to order the one in the big cup so it would be easier to eat...although it is just ice cream and cornflakes i think...


Here is an update on my last visit at crazy crepe...i ordered banana split and it was a BIG disappointment! 
There were 3 small scoops of ice cream on top and look in the middle...its all banana and whipped cream...ewww!
That really drove me crazy not in a good way but a bad way...sorry but this made me not want to go back there aside from the inconvenience of eating crepe in a paper..LOL


Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines

Comments

  1. YESS! I also love crazy crepes. I think they should definitely serve it on a plate cos its messy to eat..HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love crazy crepe maybe because of the choices of fruits and fillings. never tried the banana split so thanks for giving me that tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried their mango with cookies and cream crepe after work and it was really good :) I warned my officemates not to order the banana split..hahaha. They ordered the mango with vanilla ice cream while the other one got the nutty banana.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MyHealth Clinic Takes Care of My Health

Getting sick is a real pain in the *** but to wait for a long queue in discomfort and end up with a list of expensive medicines to  buy would definitely make anyone feel more sick! I was glad I have a health card from work so that lessens my worry about the check up and laboratory expenses. I usually go to Medical City Clinic in Trinoma and Waltermart for the check-up but my experience there was not really that good especially in Waltermart, Munoz. The nurses there and attendants seem so laid back (which is a better term for being lazy) and busy chatting with each other. I waited for a long time (around 30 min.) just to have my Maxicare approved and after that I went to the nurse's station to give my papers but the girl was busy on her phone so the guy beside her placed my paper on her table and told me to wait for my name to be called. So I waited for my name to be called and it was almost an hour. I was really wondering why it would take that long just to have my blood extracted ...

All Iz Good at 7107 IMF: Day 2

After a night of EDM and hiphop music, the next day of the 7107 IMF was expected to have a different crowd. This is my chance to bump into people my age unlike Day 1 where I felt like a wannabe teeny-bopper. haha! I can't even keep up with all the non-stop dancing and drinking like I used to during my techno rave days in Malate and Makati. We got to the venue around 2:30 pm and the front area of the stage was already crammed with people. There goes my chance of getting up close with the Red Hot Chili Peppers . But I still got my hopes high...even if the chances of meeting them were really slim. So we settled in the middle part, which we called our home base cos that's were we meet when we get tired of roaming around.  Since the only bands that I was interested in watching at 7107 IMF that night were Empire of the Sun and RHCP, I ended up hanging out with some of my pals who I haven't seen for years.  Finally! Some people I can relate to...and they luckily got t...

Having a Sweet Life at Discovery Suites

Having a vacation can be stressful at times ...the hassle of packing things, traveling far, traffic and unpacking. That's why more people choose to spend their weekends at the hotel which is more convenient and stress-free. There are lots of online discount deals now giving up to 50% off on hotel room rates, which means that the market for that is increasing. If I got the moolah then I would definitely get a voucher because hotel life is really sweet! My sister invited me, my kid and mom at Discovery Suites because she got a free overnight stay there. Maybe  this was a freebie from booking a 3-bedroom suite and 2-bedroom suite for my niece's debut last year. Discovery Suite has a great location being situated right in the heart of Ortigas Center. Just across Podium Mall and ADB. St. Francis Square, Robinsons Galleria and SM Megamall are just a few steps away from the hotel. So if you get bored, there are lots of things you can do nearby like shop, watch a movie, play billiards,...