Here are the pros and cons for each supermarket:
1. I am glad they finally removed the big willie revillame standee in front of the branch i go to because I am not really a fan of him.
2. The price is reasonable and it is a little less than robinsons
3. The service crew and staff are friendly and doing their hourly dance which is amusing specially for the kids.
4. They have fresh veggies, fruits and meat which you can buy per piece.
5. The place is clean and well lighted
6. They have a lot of counters so you can avoid waiting in line.
6. Their baskets have a mini stroller so you would not have a hard time carrying them.
1. not all items can be found there since they have affiliates with some brands and also push their own SM Bonus brand
2. they don't have kiddie carts where kids can ride
1. The place is clean and well lighted.
2. They have fresh veggies, fruits and meat which you can easily choose from depending on the amount you want.
3. The staff is friendly and very helpful too, I feel relaxed being around them.
4. You can use your ATM or debit card when you buy some groceries. (mine is bancnet and not all groceries use that)
5. They have a lot of counters available when needed.
1. The price is a little higher than the other groceries.
1. The price is cheap compared to other groceries thats why there are a lot of people buying there in bulk.
2. They have kiddie carts except at their junior puregold branches.
3. You have a lot of choices in products and promo packs.
4. They also have other stuff sold there like clothes, appliances, etc.
1. The inspection of bags is really irritating since they need to mark the stuff you got in your bag that is also sold in their grocery. If you don't want them to do that, you just need to leave your stuff at the baggage counter.
2. You need to separately pay at the milk station or sometimes they would give you a number which you would present at the cashier when paying before they put the product there. I feel like I am already being accused of stealing it because they wont let you have the product.
3. I find the place a little crowded and the staff aren't that friendly at all.
4. Politics in brands is present wherein they don't allow other competing brands to be sold there.
5. They also ask you to pay for any additional plastic bag so they try to put all your stuff in one bag and its not really a sturdy bag.
1. The price is really cheap compared to other groceries that's why people always go there buying in bulks.
2. They have a lot of choices and also promo packs.
3. You have a wide selection of products and no politics in brands unlike other groceries.
4. Some hard to find stuff can be seen there too and they also sell clothes, shoes, toys, etc.
1. The carts are still old school and no kiddie carts so kids wont enjoy shopping there.
2. The fruits and veggie choices aren't a lot and its all packed.
3. The meat and seafood section aren't well lighted and pleasing to the eyes.
4. Some cashiers are not that friendly like the time I went to the basket counter and this girl asked me that i cant go there because its for baskets only and no one was in that counter at that time. So i got a basket, put my stuff there and then went back to her and said here it is! I don't know if I would say that she is stupid or just following the rules.
1. The place is clean and very pleasing to the eyes.
2. The staff are also friendly and approachable.
3. There is a lot of choice and have promo packs.
4. The fruits, veggies and meat have a wide selection and you can buy per piece
5. They have kiddie carts where kids can ride in and enjoy shopping (just hope they add more because kids fight over it)
1. The price is a little higher than other groceries
2. They don't use bancnet or megalink there anymore