Skip to main content

Having a Sweet Life at Discovery Suites

Having a vacation can be stressful at times ...the hassle of packing things, traveling far, traffic and unpacking. That's why more people choose to spend their weekends at the hotel which is more convenient and stress-free. There are lots of online discount deals now giving up to 50% off on hotel room rates, which means that the market for that is increasing. If I got the moolah then I would definitely get a voucher because hotel life is really sweet! My sister invited me, my kid and mom at Discovery Suites because she got a free overnight stay there. Maybe  this was a freebie from booking a 3-bedroom suite and 2-bedroom suite for my niece's debut last year. Discovery Suite has a great location being situated right in the heart of Ortigas Center. Just across Podium Mall and ADB. St. Francis Square, Robinsons Galleria and SM Megamall are just a few steps away from the hotel. So if you get bored, there are lots of things you can do nearby like shop, watch a movie, play billiards, bowling, etc. 
My sis was supposed to stay in a 2-bedroom suite, but was lucky to get an upgrade to a  3-bedroom suite...isn't that SWEET?
There is a room with a queen-size bed, a room with a single bed and a room with two beds. 
The master bedroom have its own bathroom while the single and two-bed rooms share a bathroom.
There is no bathtub in the shared bathroom which sucks because my kid hate using the shower...LOL. Anyone would feel at home in this suite because it has its own dining area, a kitchen with refrigerator, coffeemaker and microwave, a living room and even a small work desk. There's FREE Wi-Fi too!
Oh yes! Enjoy the view from the room...
And the highlight of our short but sweet stay there is the swimming area which has a freezing cold pool and a warm jacuzzi.
Since there is no kiddie pool, most of the kids stay at the jacuzzi plus the water there is warm unlike the big pool...It was just funny seeing a huge muscular guy dip in the small jacuzzi with those kids...he gets splattered with water all over his face..LOL! 
I hope they give big discounts at Discovery Suites soon! Calling all discount deals websites.
For more info about this hotel, please check their website:
http://www.discoverysuites-manila.com/nv3/

Travel & Leisure - Top Blogs Philippines
 

Comments

  1. I also love staying at hotels. You should try H20 and I saw them having promos and actually bought a voucher for 4k plus only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We have a great summer package now called SUMMER IN THE CITY. Rates start at P 4,999++ and includes breakfast, free WiFi, 10% discount on Food & Beverage and a choice from the following add on perks: Lunch buffet, a set dinner for 2 or a 1-hour massage at Terra Spa. Call 7198888 to reserve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! if i get to earn extra this summer then i will definitely take this deal :)

      Delete
  3. one of my favorite hotels in manila! i always book my relatives there every time they visit the Philippines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ang bongga naman dyan! sana makapag check in din ako dyan someday.LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MyHealth Clinic Takes Care of My Health

Getting sick is a real pain in the *** but to wait for a long queue in discomfort and end up with a list of expensive medicines to  buy would definitely make anyone feel more sick! I was glad I have a health card from work so that lessens my worry about the check up and laboratory expenses. I usually go to Medical City Clinic in Trinoma and Waltermart for the check-up but my experience there was not really that good especially in Waltermart, Munoz. The nurses there and attendants seem so laid back (which is a better term for being lazy) and busy chatting with each other. I waited for a long time (around 30 min.) just to have my Maxicare approved and after that I went to the nurse's station to give my papers but the girl was busy on her phone so the guy beside her placed my paper on her table and told me to wait for my name to be called. So I waited for my name to be called and it was almost an hour. I was really wondering why it would take that long just to have my blood extracted ...

All Iz Good at 7107 IMF: Day 2

After a night of EDM and hiphop music, the next day of the 7107 IMF was expected to have a different crowd. This is my chance to bump into people my age unlike Day 1 where I felt like a wannabe teeny-bopper. haha! I can't even keep up with all the non-stop dancing and drinking like I used to during my techno rave days in Malate and Makati. We got to the venue around 2:30 pm and the front area of the stage was already crammed with people. There goes my chance of getting up close with the Red Hot Chili Peppers . But I still got my hopes high...even if the chances of meeting them were really slim. So we settled in the middle part, which we called our home base cos that's were we meet when we get tired of roaming around.  Since the only bands that I was interested in watching at 7107 IMF that night were Empire of the Sun and RHCP, I ended up hanging out with some of my pals who I haven't seen for years.  Finally! Some people I can relate to...and they luckily got t...